Hint: you need to pronounce Nike the proper way – not the British way – to make that headline work…
Meet the greatest. He’s fantastic! Wherever there is danger he’ll be there. He’s the ace. He’s amazing. He’s the strongest, he’s the quickest, he’s the best.
Let’s hear it for… Penfold.
Oh yeah, and Danger Mouse (probably the best role David Jason has ever played). And look, he’s even parked the car in the basement here at Future Publishing!
Today I’m helping them combat the latest nefarious scheme concocted Baron Greenback. And I’m wearing a pair of Nikes from the Boo collection as I save the planet from amphibian terrorism.
In-between I’ll be pushing through more pages on the latest SFX special (deadline Friday), trying to get the cover sorted and getting images sorted for the next Comic Review. Fun, fun, fun.
I’ve now begun cat sitting duties. The two felines in question are Lily ands Felix. Lily is the one who like like Toothless, but she’s young and out exploring all the time, so I don’t have the photographic evidence yet. Felix is the needy, old one who demands a lap to sit on permanently. I say sit; he actually contorts himself into all sorts of positions, none of which could be reasonably described as “sitting”.
Anyway, cute cat pic and Danger Mouse photo. Surely that deserves some sponsorship. It went up a little yesterday again (thanks Russell), but it‘s payday time of the month, so I reckon a few more of you should be feeling flush and altruistic.
Let’s get to £800!
Usual Sign -Off:
• Current total: £760 (still edging up!)
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!
Cheers Dave G