Not so much a blog today as a picture clue…
Something major happened this week. Let the speculation begin.
It’s not that tricky. And I’ll fill you in on the details tomorrow.
Today’s trainers are anther on loan from my regular supplier Pete Bayly, who writes, “Here’s a pair of Vans Redmonds (I only know that because by a strange quirk of fate, I still have the original box) that I picked up on holiday in France about seven of eight years ago because I needed something to explore a cave in and hadn’t packed any appropriate footwear.
“Interestingly, Vans.co.uk contains no reference to the Redmonds and even Google is surprisingly mum on the subject, leading me to wonder if they’re either knock offs or a limited edition run?”
Well, they’re definitely kosher Vans, they just seem to be a style from a while back that didn’t catch on. Not sure why; I reckon they’re a pretty slick pair.
Off to get some brekkie at the Warmley Waiting Room now!
Oh yeah, and don’t forget this is all for charity!
• Current total: £770 (some of the PayPal funds for trainer sales has now been released)
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!
Cheers Dave G