The Goblin King traps an unweary Sole Seeker in his Escher-esque lair. Time for some Dance Magic…
Blimey – talk about the nick of time. Parents due in 90 minutes, house needs a rapid tidy, I need a bath, and WordPress decided to go AWOL until a few moments ago!
So, a quick blog today. Hopefully, the effort I put into the image while I was waiting for WordPress to wake up will balance the lack of witty prose (like the pics usually have to).
Today’s trainers are a pair of well-loved, but very comfy Vans Rowleys. The chequered heels were going to inspire a blog based on sci-fi chess references, but that can wait for another day.
Instead I’ll let you ponder why my autobiography – if I ever get around to it – will be called either:
• Buffy Was My Wet Dog
• Other People’s Recycling Regimes
• Son Of Godfrey
Oh, and at some point today I have to write something about Adidas Stan Smiths for a fashion blog, and an advertorial about The Expanse. I’m sure I’ll fit in some sun worshipping too. And a riverside pub meal with mum and dad. Will mum get through the whole meal without telling any passing waiters, “I’m a vegetarian!” like it’s still a rarity?
• Current total: £770
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!
Cheers Dave G