My head hurts…
Thank heavens for a pair of Vans that are both trainers and sci-fi in one, because, to be honest, this morning I’m a little delicate and not really capable of extensive Photoshopping or photo set-ups.
Well, it was my birthday yesterday. And I was celebrating last night in time honored tradition. As these photos by my bestest buddy Viv attest.
Anybody who knows me will instantly realise I must have been a little merry, not just by goofy expessions, but by the fact I allowed myself to be photographed at all. I normally HATE being photographed, and would never put pictures of me on this blog. But looking at these this morning, I look so damned happy and enjoying life, rather than the usual scowl I have in photos. It must be resigning. It’s done me the world of good.
So thanks Viv for dragging me out last night – shame you’re not in these photos too, because you were rocking that green scarf.
The Vans are another birthday present. I incorrectly said yesterday’s Green Flash were a present from mum and dad – actually the Green Flash were form my sister. These Spider-Vans were a present from my parents however. And they’re great. And they can excuse me for being lazy today and not coming up with a better pun/photo.
Hey, I can’t be create trainer/sci-fi masterpieces every day of the year. Especially when my brain hurts…
On the plus side… look at how that total made a leap yesterday – another £25 towards the charity. Thank you everybody who added to the pot! It’s much appreciated!
• Current total: £795 (Hurrah!)
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at email@example.com so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!