This may not be how you remember that season one episode
Here’s a deleted scene from that Torchwood season one episode “Random Shoes”. Probably.
And that’s pretty much all you’re getting today as I forgot I was heading for London today for work, and left the camera, today’s Nikes and the laptop at work, giving me about 40 minutes from when I got into the office to when the train leaves to know this together.
So, apologies for brevity, but hey, not bad for 40 minutes, eh?
Normal service will be resumed tomorrow. Hopefully.
And don’t forget, I’m doing this all for charity so please click on the donate link below to find out more.
• Current total: £805 (let’s make it to £1,ooo by the end of June!)
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!