It’s my last day at work, which is a hit like the last day of term, so it’s time to get out the toys
Apologies for the lateness of the blog today. Oddly it has less to do with the amount of alcohol I downed at the SFX 250 party last night, and more to do with the fact that I decided to build the Lego Ghostbusters car that’s been hanging around the office for weeks.
Two hours it took me!
Worth the effort though because it looks awesome.
And it is my last day at Future Publishing, which is a bit like the last day of term, so I make no apologies for getting the toys out.
Meanwhile, here are a few pics from last night’s party, including the rather spectacular cocktail…
If it looks a bit empty, that’s because these are all from very early on. As I got a little tiddly, and the place filled up, my ability to use a camera waned and all the pictures ended up looking like this.
In just assumed it was my vision at the time…
And that’s all you’re getting today, because I am a little hungover, I’ve spent far too long building Lego and I do need to do some work…
…Before my leaving party tonight.
Will I survive this week?
• Current total: £1,000 (come on, let’s forge on into that second century!)
• Remember this is all for charity, so any pennies or pounds you can spare PLEASE DONATE BY CLICKING HERE.
• Follow me on Twitter to make sure you see what trainers I’m wearing each day.
• If you have any trainers you could donate (either on loan or old pairs you’re getting rid of) which are size 9 (ish – I can do anything from 8 to 10) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can arrange collection.
• Please, please, please leave comments below! I’m after ideas for mini-challenges, future photoshoots and how I can find enough pairs of trainers!